The missing link.
The link between
strategy and execution.
Not some scorecard process or
repackaged performance appraisal,
but an honest-to-goodness execution management system, purposely built
to make sure your organization
achieves its strategic plan.
Does this sound familiar?
- You lack the confidence in your organization’s ability to achieve the strategic plan.
- You question whether your people even understand the plan and their role in it.
- Communication in your organization isn’t what it should be.
- You wish you could find a way to improve accountability in your organization.
- You know that if you really did accomplish your initiatives for the year, it would make a huge difference for your organization.
This is where KeyneLink comes in.
KeyneLink is a revolutionary strategy execution management system that integrates your organization’s initiatives with the daily activities of your people. It is part process, part software, and part roadmap. It motivates your organization, teams, and employees to work together to reach goals that take your organization to the next level. KeyneLink promotes ongoing communication and feedback amongst organizational members. These two characteristics have proven time and again to be the keys to successful strategy execution.
With KeyneLink’s software, you can:
- Track progress towards initiatives and goals with at-a-glance reporting
- Uncover gaps between employee perceptions and realities of organizational progress
- Drive communication throughout your organization
- Easily communicate changes in direction
- Monitor the progress of employee agreements through graphic, customizable reports
- Identify performance trends and encourage regular performance feedback